PRIVACY INFORMATION According to the art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"), we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data acquired through your consultation of this website, sending e-mail through this site, or filling out forms on it. This information is valid only for this website and not for other websites, you may consult via links; the Data Controller is not responsible for the websites of third parties.
- Types of data processed
- Purposes and methods of processing personal data
As specifically indicated in each data collection form, personal data voluntarily provided by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending of the information required;
- Supply of products and services ordered and fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- Fulfillment of obligations under laws and regulations;
- Accounting, invoicing, credit management and accounting administrative activities in general;
- Sending newsletters and periodic e-mails regarding società Agricola Siddùra, promotional activities of various kinds and data processing for statistical purposes.;
The processing of data is carried out in compliance with the limits and conditions set by law, with automated tools, including electronic and telematics methods. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested information and services. In the case provided for in points 5 and 6, they will be kept for no. 24 months, subject to your opposition.
- Supply of personal data
Except as concerning the navigation data, the supply of personal data is optional.
- Consequences of your refusal to supply personal data
The lack of total or partial availability of data may make it impossible to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
- Categories of parties to whom personal data could be transmitted
The data object of the treatment will not be diffused, sold or exchanged with third parties without the consent expressed by the data subject. The scope of the data communication is limited exclusively to the subjects competent for the fulfillment of the contractual operations and the observance of legal obligations. They may therefore be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system;
- Law Firm or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Administrations, public bodies and competent authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies
- Campari Affiliates, external or internal data processors directly involved in the performance of the service or which are authorized to know the data according to the law.
Within the organization of the Data Controller, the data will be communicated only to subjects specifically in charge of processing.
- Data subject’s rights
- Data Controller
Società Agricola Siddùra SNC, località Siddura snc, 07020 Luogosanto
- Data Protection Officer